Pages

Monday 30 April 2012

Me-Made-May 2012


 
Over the last couple of years I have sat on the sidelines and wished that I had more me-made clothing, so that I could participate in one of these challenges. This time I do have more, and even though some of my items are more wintery, I'm sure they'll get used aswell! I will be sewing through out the month so hopefully I can add to my collection too.

When I have finished this post,  I will be going through my wardrobe to assess my options for tomorrow, but also to weed out some of the things I that haven't worn all winter.  When we got back from New Zealand I rediscovered alot of my wardrobe (having taken quite a small selection of clothing out there).  I wanted to see what I would wear before I did any weeding and I have found several items that I still really like, but aren't quite right somehow. They either need some work on them or they need to move on in some way. Fortunatley, as a member of the local Primary School's Friend's committee, I can contribute some of these items to our up coming Ladies evening for the Nearly New Glad Rags section!

so here goes:

'I, Tamsin of pimpmycurtains.blogspot.com, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '12. I endeavour to wear an item of me-made or me-refashioned clothing for at least 3 days a week for the duration of May 2012'

I will take pictures and post them here, probably in the form of a weekly round up post.

I look forward to taking part and seeing what everyone else is up to! Thanks Zoe of So...Zo for organising this again. 

3 comments:

  1. It's going to be a fun month! So many people are joining in. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He,he! We are going to have so much fun! Looking forward to seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm looking forward to seeing your creations!

    ReplyDelete