Pages

Friday 16 May 2014

MMAY14 round up

I have just realised that I haven't done a round up of my MMMay so far yet.  I have just about managed to post to Flickr and Pinterest. I have realised that I am not wearing anything me-made today and have therefore missed the Friday Theme - nevermind!

My pledge was to wear 5 me-mades/refashions a week so here goes:

Day 1 - 1st May
Stripey Lydia top


Day 2 - 2nd May
Autumnal Renfrew


Day 3 - 3rd May
Beige self-drafted dress


Day 4 - 4th May
no photo today, but I wore my Granny Lola


Day 5 - 5th May
Magpie Burda top


Day 6 - 8th May
Stripey Lydia top, again


Day 7 - 9th May
Magpie Burda top
Checked for Friday Theme part way through the day and found this painting - it may look familiar to those who read Didyoumakethat's review of Tilly's new book!



Day 8 - 10th May
Double Me-Made: blue cowl top and Ikea Simplicity 2451


Day 9 - 11th May
No photo today, but I wore my Autmnal Refrew


Day 10 - 12th May
No photo on the day again, but I wore my newly made Peasant top


Day 12 - 14th
Peasant top again!


So... Doing pretty well so far.  The weather is a real mixture at the moment which is not helping, but the last two MMM's that I did were too, so I should be more prepared!  The last two days the sun has been out and I have been in the allotment or garden for most of them in scruffy practical stuff that is not me made.

I am off to Rachel's NYLon14 meet up tomorrow and I am hoping that it will be warm enough to wear my new Anna dress.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you've got quite a wardrobe there! It was lovely meeting you today!

    ReplyDelete