Pages

Monday 9 May 2016

Me-Made-May16 week one

Week One:
top row:
Burdastyle Raglan top with True Bias Hudson pants v2; MyImage cowl top with self drafted corduroy skirt; Newlook 6230 sweatshirt, rtw tshirt and Hudson pants v1; same outfit (my 2 days where I excercise!)

Bottom row:
shirt Simplicity 2255; Burdastyle raglan dress rtw leggings and charity shop cardi; Sleeveless MyImage cowl with self drafted linen skirt


I don't seem to have weeded out my rtw clothes as I said in my pledge... I forgot and find that I don't want to wear my handmade clothes when doing things like gardening hence the jeans and today's shorts!

Unusually, I haven't done any sewing this week because.... the sun came out! I have been distracted by gardening, but having not done much in the way of garden maintenance for the last couple of years, I kind of want to make the most of it. Apparently it is going rain for the rest of the week, which I hope will make the weeding easier!


1 comment:

  1. What a great collection of makes Tamsin. Lovely choice of colours and pattern for a practical wardrobe wth style!

    ReplyDelete