I followed various pieces of advice that I had read on the Internet about cutting faux fur from the reverse of the fabric to avoid spoiling the pile/fur and limiting a fluff explosion. I used my favourite way of way of marking fabric - using sliver of soap instead of chalk. I can rarely get chalk to work consistently and saw this as a tip somewhere on Instagram and it is great!
There is a slight stripe in the fur so I had to be careful to match that up
The vest is lined and I used a lot of pins to keep the slippery lining and the shifty fur together.
|pocket sewn into wrong seam... how did I not notice!|
So here is my little ensemble on Lola.